• B.S., Psychology, Missouri State University
• J.D., Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School
• State of Missouri
• Eastern and Western U. S. District Courts
Associations & Awards
- Springfield Business Journal: Top 40 Under 40, 2015
- National Association of Consumer Advocates: Member
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association: Member
- Missouri Bar Leadership Academy: Member, 2014
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s Women in the Law Public Interest Award: Nominee
- MoBar Deskbook: Missouri Discovery
- MoBar Missouri Residential Landlord-Tenant Law
Trial Attorney, Masterson Law
Primary practice areas:
- Family Law
- Consumer Protection
- Dispute Resolution
As a former legal aid attorney, I believe every client should have access to quality legal representation at a reasonable price. Clients of Masterson Law aren’t just another file. When you call me, you wont get re-routed to a paralegal. I take calls and return calls timely. I work my clients to accomplish their goals efficiently, effectively, and with as little financial strain as possible. Hiring a lawyer is never inexpensive, but Masterson Law will work with you to find a litigation plan that works within your budget. People are afraid of huge legal bills – I work to ensure my client’s don’t have to suffer devastating litigation costs. I offer flat fee pricing for many types of cases, from domestic to criminal.
I have been a member of National Association of Consumer Attorneys (NACA) since I began practicing law. My commitment to consumer protection is evidenced by a solid track record. I have litigated cases involving auto fraud, wrongful repossession, no-title purchases, “Buy Here-Pay Here” lot problems, preditory lending practices by payday and small loan companies, debt collection harassment, Truth in Lending, Rent-to-Own contracts, wrongful garnishment, and fraudulent and unfair business practices.
I worked as an intern at the Federal Defender’s office for the Western District of Missouri. In private practice, I’ve assisted on a murder trial, as well as represented clients facing serious felony criminal cases.
I am an academically published writer for the Missouri Bar on the topic of discovery. I have spoken as a continuing legal education speaker for the Missouri Bar, local bar associations, and private groups.
Can you tell us about your legal issue?
Masterson Law in the News